UCITS: Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund
The Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund invests in bonds issued by governments of countries with the highest creditworthiness in the Eurozone.
The fund has a passive investment policy: its aim is to approximate the benchmark’s return as closely as possible. The benchmark is the ICE BofAML Euro Government Index, limited to the countries with a creditworthiness rating of at least AA and a fixed countries weighting. Because the fund has a passive investment policy, in principle a single external asset manager is appointed for cost reasons.
You can download this fund’s Key Investor Information Document (KIID) here:
- KIID Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund Class B
- KIID Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund Class J
You can find more information about our UCITS funds on our UCITS page. For more information on the Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund, please read:
- Annual report 2018
- Semi-annual report 2018
- Annual report 2017 / Semi-annual report 2017
- Annual report 2016
- Annual report 2015 / Semi-annual report 2015
- Annual report 2014 / Semi-annual report 2014
Return to the overview of our investment funds.