UCITS: Aegon Global MM Credit Fund
The Aegon Global MM Credit Fund invests mainly in euro bonds issued by companies with an investment-grade credit rating. The investments take place according to the multi-manager principle. This means that clearly defined mandates are granted to specialized asset managers selected specifically for this purpose.
The fund has an active investment policy: its aim is to achieve a higher return than the benchmark, which is the ICE BofAML Euro Corporate Index.
You can download this fund’s Key Investor Information Document (KIID) here:
- KIID Aegon Global MM Credit Fund Class A
- KIID Aegon Global MM Credit Fund Class B
- KIID Aegon Global MM Credit Fund Class I
- KIID Aegon Global MM Credit Fund Class J
You can find more information about our UCITS funds on our UCITS page. For more information on the Aegon Global MM Credit Fund, please read:
- Annual report 2018
- Semi-annual report 2018
- Annual report 2017 / Semi-annual report 2017
- Annual report 2016 / Semi-annual report 2016
- Annual report 2015 / Semi-annual report 2015
- Annual report 2014 / Semi-annual report 2014
Return to the overview of our investment funds.