We offer a variety of investment funds to our international clients. TKP Investments offers the following UCITS:
- Aegon Global MM Credit Fund
- Aegon Global MM EMU Government Bond Fund
- Aegon Global MM Fixed Income Extra Long Fund
- Aegon Global MM Emerging Markets Fund
- Aegon Global MM European Equity Fund
- Aegon Global MM European Equity Fund – EUR
- Aegon Global MM Emerging Market Debt Fund
- Aegon Global MM Emerging Market Debt Fund – USD
- Aegon Global MM World Equity Index Fund
- Aegon Global MM World Equity Index Fund – EUR
- Aegon Global MM High Yield Fund
- Aegon Global MM High Yield Fund – Unhedged
We are working continuously to expand our range of funds.
The UCITS directive
The aim of the UCITS directive is to simplify investment guidelines in Europe, and to provide more protection for investors. In the Netherlands, this directive has been incorporated in the Dutch Financial Supervision Act (Wet Financieel Toezicht, Wft). UCITS are a well-known and popular type of investment fund within Europe.
Detailed information about our UCITS is available in the documents below:
Net Asset Value
The price for a participation unit in an investment fund is based on the intrinsic value, or Net Asset Value (NAV). The NAV is determined daily. Take a look at our daily update of the UCITS in the NAV daily report.
For more information about our Investment Funds, please contact Rik Verhoeven.
Head of International Business Development
+49 160 470 2883